TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The minimum order on our website is € 500 excluding taxes and shipping;
*with the exception of the dropshipping service which does not require any minimum order;
2. All prices indicated in the online catalog are VAT and shipping excluded;
3. Accepted forms of payment: advance payment with credit card, Paypal and bank transfer;
4. Unauthorized discounts or rounding are not accepted;
5. Once the online order has been received on the e-commerce platform, the goods are immediately reserved together with the receipt of payment or receipt of the proof of payment by bank transfer. In case of non-payment by bank transfer, the order is not reserved and canceled after 2 working days from the date of receipt; B2B GRIFFATI is exonerated from any responsibility for any warehouse stock errors for which some items may no longer be available for sale as well as for the conclusion, in part or in whole, of the order received. In this case B2B GRIFFATI will refund the full price received within 10 working days.
6. The order is prepared in logistics regularly within 24-72 working hours from receipt of payment and delivered according to the shipping standards of our carriers, depending on the delivery areas that may take from 2 days to 5 working days. Once the processing of the order is confirmed in logistics, it will no longer be possible to make changes or cancel the order. For unforeseen reasons not dependent on our will, the order may be subject to further delays in the preparation process that the supplier will promptly notify the customer;
7. The order is shipped exclusively by accredited couriers and delivered according to the shipping standards of our carriers according to the delivery areas which can be consulted in the delivery times table reported on the website;
8. Shipping costs are automatically calculated by the system and are always charged to the customer. However, they may undergo variations depending on the area or volumetric weight calculation such as to require an additional surcharge for the acceptance of the order, under penalty of cancellation of the same. For shipments to countries outside the European Union, customs duties and customs fees may be applied depending on the regulations of the country of destination of the goods. The customer is invited to contact their local customs office for further information on this. For orders over € 5000 the cost of shipping will be calculated manually after receiving the order. It is not allowed to pick up orders with your own carrier.
9. This contract, being concluded between business entities (B2B) acting within the scope of their business, does not apply the consumer code (Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005 and subsequent amendments and additions): therefore the right of withdrawal is not provided for the customer and returns will not be accepted for rethinking the purchase.
Any requests for return of products by the Customer must be authorized in writing by the Supplier. Return requests must relate to defective goods, or not corresponding to the goods ordered. Products considered non-compliant or defective, can only be replaced following an examination by the Supplier. B2B GRIFFATI reserves the right not to refund the Customer, in the following cases:
- product that is not intact or whose original packaging (shoe box, dust bag) is missing or damaged;
returns not authorized in writing or that are received after the established deadlines.
In case of faulty or non-compliant products or not corresponding to the ordered goods, it is necessary to make the return request, no later than 10 days from receipt of the order indicated on the tracking; you will be asked to describe the damage in detail and attach photos demonstrating its extent, sending all the details from your private area on our website. If the photographs are not sufficient, the disputed products must be returned to the Supplier at the expense of the Customer, at the warehouse indicated by the Supplier.
10. Any returns will be refunded by vouchers or money back.
11. National VAT taxation (22%): total order subject to national VAT taxation for national customers and customers of the European community who are unable to provide a valid VAT number on the VIES register;
12. Taxation VAT NOT TAXABLE art 8 / c usual exporters: total order VAT exempt for Italian customers (to be entered nr letter of intent received and nr letter of intent registered).
13. Intra Cee VAT exempt taxation (European Community): total order VAT exempt only if provided with an intra-community VAT number on the VIES register (http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=) - as governed art. 41 intra cee;
14. VAT exempt taxation Extra Cee (outside the European community): total order VAT exempt although all local duties and taxes will be charged to the recipient at the respective customs - as governed by art. 8 / a extra cee;
15. Dropshipping Service: These Conditions of Sale are also applied to the dropshipping service with the exception of point 1; The terms and conditions for using the dropshipping service are available on this link;
16. At any time B2B TRADE Srl reserves the right to modify the price offer of "Products and Services" by means of online promotions and offers;
17. At any time B2B TRADE Srl reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Conditions of Sale by giving notice on this page available online;